Building record MDR12759 - Former Bethel Chapel, Derby Road, Greenhillocks
Type and Period (1)
- UNITED METHODIST FREE CHAPEL (Victorian to Mid 20th Century - 1864 AD to 1938 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 578.
- <3> SDR18867 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1937-38. OS County Series, Third Revision, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <5> SDR23381 Unpublished document: 'Arts and Crafts' and 'Art Nouveau' buildings in Derbyshire.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3996 4949 (18m by 17m)|
|Civil Parish||RIPLEY, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
May 6 2015 11:28AM