Monument record MDR12766 - Primitive Methodist Chapel (site of), Brook Street, Heage
Type and Period (1)
- PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian to Early 20th Century - 1896 AD to 1921 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <4> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 19/05/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3720 5003 (44m by 33m)|
|Civil Parish||RIPLEY, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
May 19 2011 12:30PM