Monument record MDR12789 - Club Room/Chapel (site of), Bullhurst Lane, Weston Underwood

Type and Period (2)

Protected Status/Designation

  • None recorded

Full Description

There is a 'Club Room' situated here on the 1st edition 25" OS map of c. 1880. (1) It is in use as a Wesleyan Methodist Chapel by the 2nd edition 25" OS map of c. 1900. (2) It is labelled as a 'Parish Room' on the 3rd edition 25" OS map dating to the early 20th century. (3) The building has since been demolished [2011]. (4)

Sources/Archives (4)

  • <2> Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
  • <2> Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
  • <3> Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
  • <4> Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.

Map

Location

Grid reference Centred SK 2924 4255 (29m by 32m)
Civil Parish WESTON UNDERWOOD, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE

Related Monuments/Buildings (0)

Related Events/Activities (0)

External Links (0)

Record last edited

May 27 2011 2:23PM

Comments and Feedback

Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.