Monument record MDR12794 - Milestone near Crescent Drive, Bridgemont, Whaley Bridge
Type and Period (1)
- MILESTONE (Georgian to Victorian - 1800 AD to 1900 AD)
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR18918 Unpublished document: County Treasure Recording Form. Unnumbered photos only.
- <5> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. 1/0182/021.
- <6> SDR19355 Index: Higgins, J (The Milestone Society). County Milestone Survey. DY/WHA/01.
|Grid reference||SK 0105 8287 (point)|
|Civil Parish||WHALEY BRIDGE, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jul 19 2011 9:52AM