Monument record MDR12817 - Primitive Methodist Chapel (site of), Poole's Road, Langley Common
Type and Period (1)
- PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1868 AD to 1868 AD)
- None recorded
There is a Primitive Methodist Chapel situated here on the 1st edition 25" OS map of circa 1880. (1) The Primitive Methodists have a chapel at Langley Common . (2) At Langley Common is a Primitive Methodist Chapel that was built in 1868. (3) The chapel has since been demolished and the site has been redeveloped . (4-5)
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 759.
- <3> SDR21041 Bibliographic reference: Kelly, A L (ed.). 1912. Kelly's Directory of Derbyshire. p 322.
- <4> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <5> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 08/06/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2902 3789 (39m by 21m)|
|Civil Parish||KIRK LANGLEY, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jan 17 2023 3:51PM