Building record MDR12871 - Former Primitive Methodist Chapel, Cromford Road, Langley Mill
Type and Period (1)
- PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1886 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR18867 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1937-38. OS County Series, Third Revision, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR21148 *Internet Web Site: Langley Mill Heritage Group. Langley Mill Heritage. http://www.langleymillheritage.org.uk/. Website created in 2008.
- <5> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <6> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 23/06/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 4518 4745 (21m by 14m)|
|Civil Parish||ALDERCAR AND LANGLEY MILL, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jun 23 2011 4:13PM