Building record MDR12901 - Methodist Church, Main Street, Horsley Woodhouse
Type and Period (2)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR19516 Bibliographic reference: White, F & Co.. 1857. History, Gazetteer & Directory of the County of Derby. p 278.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 533.
- <4> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <5> SDR13425 Bibliographic reference: RCHME (Royal Commission on the Historic Monuments of England). 1986. An Inventory of Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting-houses in Central England - Derbyshire extract. p 50.
- <6> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <7> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 01/07/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3935 4492 (23m by 19m)|
|Civil Parish||HORSLEY WOODHOUSE, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Nov 25 2013 4:14PM