Building record MDR12951 - Former Methodist Chapel, Stamford Street, Ilkeston
Type and Period (1)
- METHODIST NEW CONNEXION CHAPEL (Victorian - 1889 AD to 1889 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR21153 *Internet Web Site: Ilkeston & District Local History Society. 2004. Ilkeston's Churches and Chapels Past and Present. http://www.ilkestonhistory.org.uk/Churches%20and%20Chapels.htm. Website viewed 22/07/2011.
- <5> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 22/07/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 4651 4233 (24m by 34m)|
|Civil Parish||ILKESTON, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Oct 30 2017 3:22PM