Monument record MDR12955 - Primitive Methodist Chapel (site of), Bridge Street, Cotmanhay
Type and Period (1)
- PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1853 AD to 1853 AD)
- None recorded
The Primitive Methodists have a chapel at Cotmanhay . (1) There is a Primitive Methodist Chapel situated here on the 1st edition 25" OS map of c. 1880. (2) The Primitive Methodists have a chapel at Cotmanhay that was built in 1853, at a cost of £500. (3) The chapel has since been demolished . (4)
- <1> SDR19516 Bibliographic reference: White, F & Co.. 1857. History, Gazetteer & Directory of the County of Derby. p 283.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 538.
- <4> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 4657 4393 (24m by 17m)|
|Civil Parish||ILKESTON, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jul 22 2011 4:20PM