Building record MDR12956 - Former United Methodist Free Chapel, Cotmanhay Road, Cotmanhay
Type and Period (1)
- UNITED METHODIST FREE CHAPEL (Georgian to Victorian - 1800 AD to 1882 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR19516 Bibliographic reference: White, F & Co.. 1857. History, Gazetteer & Directory of the County of Derby. p 283.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 539.
- <4> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <5> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 22/07/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 4660 4381 (33m by 15m)|
|Civil Parish||ILKESTON, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jul 22 2011 5:07PM