Monument record MDR12958 - Boundary stone, junction of the A625 and the A6187, Grindleford
Type and Period (1)
- BOUNDARY STONE (Early 20th Century to Second World War - 1920 AD to 1940 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR19852 Unpublished document: Barnatt, J (PDNPA). 1994. Yarncliffe, Longshaw Estate (Hathersage, Nether Padley and Froggatt Parishes), Derbyshire, archaeological survey, 1994. p 18, Feature 41.
- <2> SDR19355 Index: Higgins, J (The Milestone Society). County Milestone Survey.
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR18867 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1937-38. OS County Series, Third Revision, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
|Grid reference||SK 2679 7944 (point)|
|Civil Parish||GRINDLEFORD, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Apr 17 2015 12:40PM