Monument record MDR12987 - Churchyard, All Saints church, Aston on Trent
Type and Period (1)
- CHURCHYARD (Saxon to Post Medieval - 1000 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR21159 Unpublished document: Sidebottom, P. 2007. The Early Church in Derbyshire, a study of the development of Anglo-Saxon church building. Appendix II: Survey Results and Illustrations - Aston on Trent.
- <2> SDR21160 Map: 1827. Plan of Part of the Village of Aston upon Trent in the County of Derby.
- <3> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 4148 2935 (52m by 74m)|
|Civil Parish||ASTON UPON TRENT, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
May 8 2017 11:56AM