Building record MDR13045 - Hartshorne Methodist Church, Repton Road, Hartshorne
Type and Period (1)
- WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian to Early 20th Century - 1900 AD to 1921 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <4> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 16/09/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3231 2119 (10m by 19m)|
|Civil Parish||HARTSHORNE, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jul 29 2014 3:08PM