Building record MDR13072 - Former Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Chapel Street, Coton in the Elms
Type and Period (1)
- WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL (Georgian to Victorian - 1750 AD to 1882 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 731.
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <5> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 13/10/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2472 1528 (13m by 12m)|
|Civil Parish||COTON IN THE ELMS, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Aug 29 2017 9:53AM