Monument record MDR13080 - Baptist Chapel (site of), Burton Road, Overseal
Type and Period (1)
- BAPTIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1898 AD to 1898 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR21228 Bibliographic reference: Kelly, A L (ed.). 1899. Kelly's Directory of Derbyshire. p 348.
- <4> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <5> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 20/10/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2942 1544 (40m by 39m)|
|Civil Parish||OVERSEAL, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 19 2015 1:59PM