Monument record MDR13119 - Alport Stone, Alport Lane, Alport Height, Ashleyhay
Type and Period (1)
- MARKER STONE (Tudor to Victorian - 1540 AD to 1882 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR18918 Unpublished document: County Treasure Recording Form. 6(c).1, with photo.
- <3> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <4> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 17/11/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3037 5157 (3m by 3m)|
|Civil Parish||ASHLEYHAY, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jun 29 2015 11:17AM