Building record MDR13142 - Woodlands Methodist Church, Snake Road, Hope Woodlands
Type and Period (1)
- WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian to Early 20th Century - 1868 AD to 1920 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire.
- <5> SDR21252 Unpublished document: Barnatt, J (PDNPA). 1994. Rowlee Farm, Hope Woodlands, Derbyshire, archaeological survey, 1994. p 8, Feature 3.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 1454 8946 (15m by 16m)|
|Civil Parish||HOPE WOODLANDS, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Apr 17 2015 12:20PM