Pair of two storey villas, built circa 1840, and now converted into flats. Asymmetrical bay windows were added in the 19th century - rectangular on the right and canted on the left. Both villas are stucco with a hipped slate roof and deep overhanging eaves. There are plain sash windows at the front of No. 124 and multi-paned sash windows on the first floor of No. 122, with modern ground floor windows. The front doors are set in simple Doric doorcases with semi-circular fanlights above. (1)
Bibliographic reference: Derby City Council. 2010. City of Derby Local List.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 3423 3597 (28m by 38m)
DERBY, DERBY, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Sep 22 2014 4:37PM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.