Nos 132 and 134 Whitaker Road comprise a pair of mostly unaltered two storey villas built in 1861 by W M Cooper. These were the first two villas built on the Littleover Hill Estate and the Chief Constable lived at No. 132. The villas are stucco with a slate roof, and have four central tripartite sash windows with hoods on the ground floor. There is a full height bay at No. 132 and a ground floor bay at No. 134. The doorcase to the side elevations has an Ionic portico. (1)
Bibliographic reference: Derby City Council. 2010. City of Derby Local List.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 3404 3476 (24m by 20m)
DERBY, DERBY, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jun 10 2015 12:06PM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.