Building record MDR13302 - Lodge at Hopwell Hall, Derby Road, Hopwell
Type and Period (1)
- GATE LODGE (Georgian to Victorian - 1720 AD to 1882 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR18918 Unpublished document: County Treasure Recording Form. 10[g].1, with photos.
- <3> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <4> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 09/08/2012.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 4410 3526 (8m by 10m)|
|Civil Parish||HOPWELL, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Aug 9 2012 3:11PM