Monument record MDR13325 - Cropmarks north-west of Egginton
Type and Period (3)
- CURVILINEAR ENCLOSURE (Early Iron Age to Roman - 800 BC to 409 AD)
- RECTILINEAR ENCLOSURE (Early Iron Age to Roman - 800 BC to 409 AD)
- FIELD BOUNDARY (Early Iron Age to Roman - 800 BC to 409 AD)
- None recorded
Cropmarks of Iron Age/Roman curvilinear and rectilinear enclosures and a field boundary have been identified at this location using aerial photographs. (1-2)
- <1> SDR21002 Digital data: Archaeological Research Services (ARS) Ltd. 2009/2010. Aerial Photographic Mapping Survey carried out as part of an Aggregates Resource Project.
- <2> SDR21412 Aerial Photograph: English Heritage. National Monument Record Aerial Photograph Collection. NMR 4381/08; taken 19/06/1990.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2601 2874 (420m by 335m)|
|Civil Parish||EGGINTON, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Nov 3 2022 10:47AM