Monument record MDR13357 - Methodist (Free United) Chapel (site of), Kirkcroft Lane, Killamarsh
Type and Period (1)
- METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1875 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 249.
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. website accessed 28/11/2012.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 4589 8091 (16m by 27m)|
|Civil Parish||KILLAMARSH, NORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jul 4 2016 4:09PM