Monument record MDR13374 - Zion Chapel (Primitive Methodist), High Street, Stonebroom, Shirland and Higham
Type and Period (1)
- PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian to Late 20th Century - 1867 AD to 1975 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 680.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. website accesssed 03/12/2012.
- <4> SDR21424 Personal Observation: Greenwood, N. Personal observation based on map evidence, site visit etc..
- <5> SDR21427 *Internet Web Site: Stonebroom Methodist Church. http://stonebroom-methodist-church.org.uk/index.html. website accessed 03/12/2012.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 4142 5968 (23m by 25m)|
|Civil Parish||SHIRLAND AND HIGHAM, NORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 3 2012 12:17PM