Building record MDR13390 - Baptist Chapel, Market Street, Clay Cross
Type and Period (1)
- BAPTIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1862 AD to 1867 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 84.
- <2> SDR21041 Bibliographic reference: Kelly, A L (ed.). 1912. Kelly's Directory of Derbyshire. p 124.
- <3> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. website accessed 06/12/2012.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3931 6343 (13m by 26m)|
|Civil Parish||CLAY CROSS, NORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jul 18 2023 12:09PM