There is a New Connexion Methodist Chapel situated on Queen Victoria Road, New Tupton on the 1st edition 25" Ordnance Survey map of c. 1880. (1)
Modern maps show this building as extant and in use as the New Tupton Evangelical Church. (2)
Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
*Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. website accessed 06/12/2012.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 3962 6610 (16m by 24m)
TUPTON, NORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jan 11 2018 2:24PM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.