Monument record MDR13400 - Chapel (site of), Ivanhoe Close, Tupton
Type and Period (1)
(Georgian to Victorian - 1800 AD to 1880 AD)
Loading documents & images
There is a chapel situated near Ivanhoe Close, New Tupton on the 1st edition 25" Ordnance Survey map of c. 1880. (1)
Modern maps show this building is no longer extant, the site has been built over. (2)
Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
Personal Observation: Greenwood, N. Personal observation based on map evidence, site visit etc..
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 3965 6603 (15m by 24m)
TUPTON, NORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jan 11 2018 2:24PM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.