Monument record MDR13420 - Wesleyan Methodist Chapel (site of), Moor Road, Ashover
Type and Period (1)
- WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1874 AD to 1874 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 42.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/.
- <4> SDR22717 Bibliographic reference: Warner, T & Buxton, P (North East Derbyshire District Council). 1979. Ashover Village Trail.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3474 6364 (43m by 39m)|
|Civil Parish||ASHOVER, NORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Nov 1 2017 4:43PM