A farmhouse, built in 1842 for the trustees of the Burton-on-Trent Free Grammar School. The farmhouse is built of red brick with dentillated eaves beneath a gabled plain tile roof. It is two and a half storeys tall with a "high forehead". There is a central gabled porch flanked to the right by a single storey bay window and to the left by a timber casement window beneath a segmental head. This is a well preserved early Victorian house. (1)
*Internet Web Site: Erewash Borough Council. List of buildings of local interest. www.erewash.gov.uk. LL/615.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 4595 3372 (11m by 16m)
BREASTON, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Aug 12 2013 4:10PM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.