The north lodge to Locko Park, built before 1835. The lodge is faced in smooth render beneath a hipped slate roof. The front elevation is two storeys tall. Each storey contains a pair of modern windows. The lodge is named on Sanderson's map of 1835. The building is unlikely to date to before c.1700 (the "brick threshold"). (1)
*Internet Web Site: Erewash Borough Council. List of buildings of local interest. www.erewash.gov.uk. LL/582.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 4023 3935 (13m by 8m)
MORLEY, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 20 2013 3:55PM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.