Building record MDR13673 - Poplar Farm, 4 & 6 The Village, West Hallam
Type and Period (1)
(Stuart to Georgian - 1700 AD to 1799 AD)
Loading documents & images
A farmstead, comprising a farmhouse and associated farm buildings, built in the eighteenth century for the Hunloke estate. The farmhouse is faced in roughcast render beneath an "M" shaped plain tile roof. The front elevation is of two storeys. There is a central entrance door. The farmhouse is set back from the street behind a brick boundary wall. There are contemporary farm buildings to the west, in residential use. (1)
*Internet Web Site: Erewash Borough Council. List of buildings of local interest. www.erewash.gov.uk. LL/323.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 4303 4125 (41m by 39m)
WEST HALLAM, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Nov 24 2020 8:28AM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.