Building record MDR13676 - 5 & 5a St Wilfrid's Road, West Hallam

Type and Period (1)

  • (Stuart to Victorian - 1700 AD to 1838 AD)

Protected Status/Designation

  • None recorded

Full Description

A farmhouse, probably built in the eighteenth century for the Hunloke estate. It is faced in roughcast render beneath a gabled plain tile roof with oversailing eaves. The farmhouse is two storeys tall. There is a central entrance door flanked by elongated window openings with segmental heads. The property was divided into two dwellings in 2008. (1)

Sources/Archives (1)

  • <1> *Internet Web Site: Erewash Borough Council. List of buildings of local interest. www.erewash.gov.uk. LL/726.

Map

Location

Grid reference Centred SK 4326 4127 (18m by 17m)
Civil Parish WEST HALLAM, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE

Related Monuments/Buildings (0)

Related Events/Activities (0)

External Links (0)

Record last edited

Apr 4 2013 4:56PM

Comments and Feedback

Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.