A semi-detached pair of houses, built in 1886 for Edward Henry Fletcher (124) and Robert William Fletcher (126). The houses are of red brick beneath a hipped slate roof. They are two storeys tall. Designed symmetrically, each house has a Wyatt window and a canted bay window on the ground floor. Robert William Fletcher JP (1863-1941), a lace manufacturer, was the chairman of Draycott Parish Council from 1912 to 1934 and also served as the vice-chairman of Shardlow RDC. (1)
*Internet Web Site: Erewash Borough Council. List of buildings of local interest. www.erewash.gov.uk. LL/51.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 4833 3408 (21m by 23m)
LONG EATON, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jul 5 2017 11:09AM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.