A house, designed by Osbourne Moorhouse Thorp in 1935. Built for George Stevenson JP, who was associated with the Long Eaton Gas Company and served as the chairman of Long Eaton UDC in 1924-25. This building may possess some special historic interest due to its close historic association with George Stevenson JP, a figure of local interest. No field assessment had been made of this building by the time of publication. The building has been included on the Local List on a provisional basis. (1)
*Internet Web Site: Erewash Borough Council. List of buildings of local interest. www.erewash.gov.uk. LL/153.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 4806 3384 (19m by 14m)
LONG EATON, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jul 5 2017 11:10AM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.