Formerly the Erewash Canal PH. A public house, built in the late eighteenth century to serve the Erewash Canal (opened 1779) [SMR 99008]. It is faced in smooth render beneath a gabled concrete tile roof. The front elevation is of two and a half storeys with a "high forehead". The roof slope contains two large dormer windows with flat roofs. (1)
*Internet Web Site: Erewash Borough Council. List of buildings of local interest. www.erewash.gov.uk. LL/90.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 4907 3121 (26m by 24m)
SAWLEY, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jun 6 2018 1:11PM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.