Monument record MDR1377 - Mandale Rake and lead mine, Over Haddon
Type and Period (5)
- None recorded
- <2> SDR18788 Bibliographic reference: Fowkes, D (ed.). 1997. Derbyshire Industrial Archaeology. A Gazetteer of Sites. Part IV. Derbyshire Dales.
- <3> SDR4740 Article in serial: Rieuwerts, J. 1963. 'Lathkill Dale - Its Mines and Miners', Bulletin of the Peak District Mines Historical Society. Volume 2. pp 9-30.
- <4> SDR19111 Index: Council for British Archaeology (CBA). CBA Industrial Archaeology Report Card. Mandale Mine, 1963.
- <5> SDR6994 Bibliographic reference: Harris, H. 1971. Industrial Archaeology of the Peak District. p45.
- <6> SDR4754 Bibliographic reference: Ford, T & Rieuwerts, J. 1983. Lead Mining in the Peak District, 3rd edition. p11.
- <7> SDR13555 Bibliographic reference: Rieuwerts, J. 1988. A history of the laws and customs of the Derbyshire Lead Miners.
- <8> SDR12694 Personal Observation: Rieuwerts, J. 1988. Pers. Comm..
- <9> SDR19250 Unpublished document: English, E & Wilson, J. 1991. A Field Survey of an Extensive Part of the Civil parish of Over Haddon in the Peak District of Derbyshire. p31, No. 185.
- <10> SDR19821 Bibliographic reference: Barnatt, J. 2004. An Inventory of Regionally & Nationally Important Lead Mining Sites in the Peak District. Vol. 2: Corpus of Sites. Site 77, pp 106-107.
- <11> SDR18970 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Black and white photograph collection. 538.2.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 18912 66434 (768m by 267m)|
|Civil Parish||OVER HADDON, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 4 2014 2:31PM