Pair of three storey brick buildings with linked first floor and a passage between the two on the ground floor, under a semi-circular archway. Steeply pitched slate covered roof with parapets at the gable ends. Both with two storey height canted bay windows under second floor gables facing the road, with decorative stone dressings. Purpose built in 1874 for the Oddfellows Society; No. 119 was the hall and No. 121 was for the Grand Secretary’s residence. Stone name plaque states ‘Greenhill Villas 1874’. (1)
Bibliographic reference: Derby City Council. 2010. City of Derby Local List. p 18.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 3519 3579 (23m by 16m)
DERBY, DERBY, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
May 3 2017 11:40AM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.