Skip to main content

Building record MDR13880 - Engineer's Club, No. 214 Osmaston Road, Derby

Type and Period (2)

  • (Georgian - 1824 AD to 1824 AD)
  • (Georgian - 1824 AD to 1824 AD)

Protected Status/Designation

  • None recorded

Full Description

Two storey former villa, built in 1824. Two storey, stucco, with hipped slate roof over deep bracketed eaves. Later extension to the south. The ground floor has round headed tripartite sash windows; the first floor windows in stone surrounds with ears are modern. Central entrance portico with Tuscan pillars. (1)

Sources/Archives (1)

  • <1> Bibliographic reference: Derby City Council. 2010. City of Derby Local List. p 26.



Grid reference Centred SK 3585 3498 (41m by 53m)

Related Monuments/Buildings (0)

Related Events/Activities (0)

External Links (0)

Record last edited

Nov 24 2021 11:00AM

Comments and Feedback

Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.