Built in 1902 at the same time as the surrounding housing development. Red brick church with a slate roof, with red ridge tiles. Main gable at east front; stone faces octagonal spire on brick lower stage, with four stone dormers. Central brick porch with stone detailing and copings. Lower windows with stone surrounds; two double lancets, two single across the east front. Continuous stone sill course at clerestory level on the east front, double lancet window, roundel over, with enclosing arch; dripstone continuous over all three. Quatrefoil with roundel in gable. Nave has three double lancet windows on each side, plus a taller double set to the side, with the central third panel brick infilled. School room and hall adjoins to the north. (1)
Bibliographic reference: Derby City Council. 2010. City of Derby Local List. p 27.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 3525 3434 (35m by 39m)
DERBY, DERBY, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jul 3 2013 10:28AM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.