Building record MDR13889 - Temple House, Mill Hill Lane, Derby

Type and Period (1)

  • (Victorian - 1860 AD to 1869 AD)

Protected Status/Designation

  • None recorded

Full Description

Dated 1860’s and extended 1987. Former villa, now clinic. 2 storey. Red brick, buff brick and sandstone dressings, slate roof. Sash windows on the original building, good stone classical doorcase, with buff brick arch above. Became vicarage for St Chad’s extended by Rev. Edward Fryer 1882-3. Converted to clinic in 1938-39. (1)

Sources/Archives (1)

  • <1> Bibliographic reference: Derby City Council. 2010. City of Derby Local List. p 23.

Map

Location

Grid reference Centred SK 3494 3521 (43m by 33m)
Civil Parish DERBY, DERBY, DERBYSHIRE

Related Monuments/Buildings (0)

Related Events/Activities (0)

External Links (0)

Record last edited

Jul 3 2013 10:12AM

Comments and Feedback

Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.