Building record MDR1409 - Powder House, Palmerston Wood, Over Haddon
Type and Period (1)
- POWDER MAGAZINE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
Small ruined building, all that remains of a explosives store. (1). Photograph collection. (4).
- <1> SDR4754 Bibliographic reference: Ford, T & Rieuwerts, J. 1983. Lead Mining in the Peak District, 3rd edition. pp 83-89.
- <2> SDR4740 Article in serial: Rieuwerts, J. 1963. 'Lathkill Dale - Its Mines and Miners', Bulletin of the Peak District Mines Historical Society. Volume 2.
- <3> SDR19109 Bibliographic reference: Hill, R (PPJPB). 1985. Peak Park Treasures. C49; Rieuwerts, J.
- <4> SDR18970 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Black and white photograph collection. 530.12.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 1937 6583 (6m by 6m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||OVER HADDON, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 30 2015 2:17PM