Monument record MDR14149 - Lee Cross Quarry, Lees Road, Stanton Lees, Stanton in the Peak
Type and Period (1)
- SANDSTONE QUARRY (Georgian to Mid 20th Century - 1800 AD to 1950 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR21454 Bibliographic reference: Hughes, T (PDNPA). 1996. The Grey Slates of the South Pennines, Volume Two: The Quarries and the Slates. p 132, Quarry number 115.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series. accessed 25/02/2014.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2517 6361 (277m by 375m)|
|Civil Parish||STANTON, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jun 15 2015 12:57PM