Older section parallel to the main street has an ornate iron gib crane attached to the wall, and mullioned windows. Two blocks of two-storey renovated gritstone, possibly of a later date, extend backwards at right-angles to the street. Now (1997) Leedum of Leeds but once a boot and hoe manufactory (James and John Bromley 1857). (1)
Bibliographic reference: Fowkes, D (ed.). 1997. Derbyshire Industrial Archaeology. A Gazetteer of Sites. Part IV. Derbyshire Dales.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 2174 7637 (32m by 26m)
EYAM, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 2 2014 9:30AM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.