Monument record MDR1861 - Earthworks, south-east of Hazlebadge Farm, Hazlebadge
Type and Period (2)
- RECTANGULAR ENCLOSURE (Unknown date)
- EARTHWORK (Unknown date)
- None recorded
SK 173 798: Various circles and irregular earthworks depicted on a sketch drawn by L H Butcher. (1,2). SK 175 800: Four linked rectangular earthwork enclosures, probably old field boundaries. (3,4). 'C' shaped earthwork identified from an aerial photograph. The other earthworks were not located. (5).
- <1> SDR14091 Index: NDAT. 1231. 1231. Incl. sketch..
- <2> SDR13784 Archive: Butcher, L. Sheffield City Museum: Butcher Collection. D18.
- <3> SDR10708 Index: NDAT. 3496. 3496.
- <4> SDR1207 Aerial Photograph: DCC. 1972. AP: Flight 16, Photo 193.
- <5> SDR19075 Aerial Photograph: UK Perspectives. 1999-2002. Aerial photographic coverage of Derbyshire.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 1723 7976 (243m by 141m) (Multiple Site Centre)|
|Civil Parish||HAZLEBADGE, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Feb 5 2013 4:06PM