Find Spot record MDR2171 - Barbed and Tanged Arrowhead, Nether Moor
Type and Period (1)
- FINDSPOT (Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 701 BC)
- None recorded
SK: 14.. 87.. : Nether Moor, Barbed and Tanged Arrowhead: A flint barbed and tanged arrowhead from the W. M. Cole Collection, Sheffield City Museum, found on Nether Moor. (1)
- <1> SDR14472 Index: NDAT. 0825. 0825.
- <2> SDR7771 Article in serial: Radley, J. 1963. 'Recent prehistoric finds in the Peak District', Derbyshire Archaeological Journal. Volume 83. p97.
- <3> SDR7292 Bibliographic reference: Hunisworth, J.B..
- <4> SDR1791 Artifact: Cole. Artefact: Sheff. City Mus.: Cole.
- <5> SDR16345 Bibliographic reference:
|Grid reference||Centred SK 14 87 (1000m by 1000m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||EDALE, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Feb 4 2015 10:12AM