Nos. 1-5 Wesley Court, off Market Street, Chapel-en-le-Frith, built in 1853 and extended in 1887 and 1929.
From the National Heritage List for England:
'SK 06 80 TOWN OF CHAPEL-EN-LE-FRITH MARKET STREET 8/53 (South Side) Methodist Junior School GV II
School. Dated 1853, I887 and I929. Coursed, squared gritstone, gritstone dressings. Roof, part stone slate, part tile. Two storey section to north, single storey additions to south. West elevation - semi-circular headed window with projecting keystone, imposts and sill, glazing bar sash. To south, dripmoulded doorcase. Rectangular fanlight above double doors with cusped tracery in top panels. Over door, datestone of I887. To south, I887 wing with three similar windows and panelled door. I929 addition to south, five windows and modern door. Included for group value.
Listing NGR: SK0617680836.'
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
SK 06176 80836 (point)
CHAPEL EN LE FRITH, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Apr 25 2019 5:02PM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.