Find Spot record MDR2325 - Lead pig, Bradwell County Primary School, Bradwell
Type and Period (1)
- FINDSPOT (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR7085 Bibliographic reference: Haverfield, F. 1905. Victoria County History: Derbyshire, Vol.1. p 232.
- <2> SDR6284 Personal Observation: F1 FDC 28-SEP-65.
- <3> SDR14336 Index: North Derbyshire Archaeological Trust (NDAT). North Derbyshire Archaeological Trust Index: 0393.
- <4> SDR20398 Bibliographic reference: 1896. Buxton Chronicle, January 25th, 1896.
- <5> SDR23288 Article in serial: Barnatt, J. 1999. 'Prehistoric and Roman mining in the Peak District- present knowledge and future research', Mining History: The Bulletin of the Peak District Mines Historical Society.
|Grid reference||SK 1724 8130 (point) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||BRADWELL, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jun 22 2015 11:56AM