Site record MDR23253 - Mine Shafts, Enclosure Walls and Small Building, off Milken Lane, Church Street, Ashover
Type and Period (1)
- MINE SHAFT (Elizabethan to Georgian - 1600 AD? to 1800 AD?)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR24604 Unpublished document: Bassendale, K (ARS Ltd). 2019. Archaeological Excavation at Milken Lane, Ashover, Derbyshire.
- <2> SDR24374 Unpublished document: Cobbold, T (ARS Ltd). 2018. An Archaeological Evaluation on Land at Milken Lane, Ashover, Derbyshire.
- <3> SDR24370 Unpublished document: Durkin, R (ARS Ltd). 2017. Geophysical Survey of Land at Milken Lane, Ashover, Derbyshire.
- <4> SDR24560 Unpublished document: Burpoe, M (ARS Ltd). 2017. An Historical Map Regression of Land at Milken Lane, Ashover, Derbyshire.
|Grid reference||SK 3506 6337 (point)|
|Civil Parish||ASHOVER, NORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (4)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Sep 10 2020 7:53PM