Monument record MDR2429 - Temporary railway (route of), Thornhill
Type and Period (1)
- RAILWAY (Early 20th Century to First World War - 1901 AD to 1915 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR4751 Bibliographic reference: Fowkes, D. 1984. Derbyshire Industrial Archaeology - A Gazetteer of Sites. Part I. Borough of High Peak. p 29.
- <2> SDR6994 Bibliographic reference: Harris, H. 1971. Industrial Archaeology of the Peak District.
- <3> SDR19938 Unpublished document: Bevan, B (PDNPA). 1996. Winhill Plantation to Hagglee, Hope Woodlands, Aston & Thornhill, Derbyshire, archaeological survey, 1996. p 22, Feature 80.
- <4> SDR22439 Unpublished document: Jessop, O (JESSOP). 2012. An Historic Environment Desk-Based Assessment & Walkover Survey, Thornhill Trail.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 197 840 (507m by 2389m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||THORNHILL, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Aug 14 2017 4:43PM