Monument record MDR2457 - Woodhead Tunnel western portal, Woodhead Tunnel, Tintwistle
Type and Period (1)
- RAILWAY TUNNEL PORTAL (Victorian - 1845 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR4751 Bibliographic reference: Fowkes, D. 1984. Derbyshire Industrial Archaeology - A Gazetteer of Sites. Part I. Borough of High Peak. p. 29.
- <2> SDR6994 Bibliographic reference: Harris, H. 1971. Industrial Archaeology of the Peak District. pp. 144, 171-4, 242.
- <3> SDR19109 Bibliographic reference: Hill, R (PPJPB). 1985. Peak Park Treasures. D102.
- <4> SDR18970 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Black and white photograph collection. 34, 7A, 8A.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 113 999 (43m by 46m) (Linear)|
|Civil Parish||TINTWISTLE, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Nov 22 2017 4:53PM