Listed Building record MDR25040 - The Coach House, No. 23 Main Street, Repton
Type and Period (1)
- FARMHOUSE (Georgian to 21st Century - 1766 AD to 2050 AD)
Protected Status/Designation
Full Description
The Coach House, No. 23 Main Street, Repton, built in 1766.
From the National Heritage List for England:
'SK 32 NW
3/73
PARISH OF REPTON
MAIN STREET, MILTON
(East Side)
Brook Farmhouse
GV
II
Farmhouse. 1766. Red brick, double range, plain tile roof with two brick stacks in the valley. Dentil eaves cornice. Two storeys. West elevation of two bays. First and second floor brick bands. Central doorway with segmental arch, C19 panelled door and rectangular overlight. Flanked on each side by glazing bar sashes under segment heads. Two similar windows above. The date 1766 engraved on a brick. Interior: Closed string stick baluster staircase.
Listing NGR: SK3206526503.'
(1)
Sources/Archives (1)
- <1> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1096503?section=official-list-entry.
Map
Location
| Grid reference | SK 32065 26503 (point) |
|---|---|
| Civil Parish | REPTON, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE |
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 15 2026 4:01PM